HAP’s approach to coaching mirrors our approach to assessments: One Size Fits One. We provide a foundational framework for our leadership coaching that allows us to tap into our extensive, assessment-based resources and provide tangible experiences while customizing to meet the specific needs of the individual.
Our Leadership Coaching method is designed for all levels, from emerging leaders to seasoned executives. We provide in-depth insights drawn from an array of self-report questionnaires and assessments to help foster understanding and uncover areas of opportunity. The coaching process focuses on self-awareness, action planning, and behavioral change. We provide on-the-job suggestions and activities to create practice opportunities that build leadership skills.
Coaching Packages consist of 3 to 5 sessions and may include the following:
- Coaching Questionnaire
- Personality Assessment
- 180° Feedback Survey (optional)
- Development Workbook
- Coaching Session: Assessment Discussion
- Coaching Session: Action Planning
- Coaching Session: Challenge Resolution
- Coaching Session: Long Term Goal Setting
- Coaching Session: Alignment Discussion with Supervisor